- Delivery and re-delivery fees.
Flat rate $12.95 for delivery.
Flat rate $12.95 for re-delivery.
- We deliver flowers to:
Alkimos, Ashby, Butler, Burns Beach, Banksia Grove, Beldon, Balga, Clarkson, Currambine, Carramar, Carabooda, Craigie, Carine, Darch, Duncraig, Eglinton, Greenwood, Heathridge, Hillarys, Hocking, Iluka, Jindalee, Joondalup, Joondalup hospital, Kinross, Kallaroo, Kingsley, Merriwa, Mindarie, Mullaloo, Madeley, Nowergup, Neerabup, Ocean Reef, Pearsall, Quinns Rocks, Ridgewood, Sinagra, Tapping, Two rocks, Wangara, Warwick, Woodvale, Yanchep. We do not deliver to suburbs that are not listed above.
- Delivery Policy
Orders for same Day Delivery Monday – Friday must be placed prior 10.00am (Western Australian time). Orders placed after 10am (Western Australian time) will be delivered the next day. To insure Saturday Delivery orders have to be placed by Saturday 9am (Western Australian time).
- WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC DELIVERY TIMES AS IT’S HARD TO PINPOINT WHERE IS COURIER GOING TO BE AT SPECIFIC GIVEN TIME!!!
We will deliver to residential address by 6 pm and business address by 5 pm.We are unable to deliver at specific times, however if urgent delivery needed or it has to be delivered by certain time please contact us via online chat or contact form prior placing your order.
- For School deliveries make sure to place your order a day prior delivery date or for the same day delivery contact us first prior placing your order to see if we are able to deliver to School by 3 pm on that day.
- An incorrect address
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct address details and contact details. We are not responsible for flowers being delivered to the wrong address if customer failed to provide correct address. All unsuccessful deliveries will result goods return to the shop and will incur a new re-delivery fee. Please be aware that re-delivery might not be done the same day depending on how busy couriers are and could be moved to the following day.
- No one is home
If no one is home at the time of delivery our courier will attempt to leave flowers at the front door, unless other directions has been advised at checkout page.
If courier can’t get access to the property then flowers will be returned to our store and you will be contacted by our florist to arrange re-delivery time followed by re-delivery surcharge. Please be aware that re-delivery might not be done the same day depending on how busy couriers are and could be moved to following day.
- Proof of delivery
If recipient available he/she will have to sign for flower delivery. Our couriers take photo’s of all deliveries that have been left unattended for Proof of delivery. Please be aware that we are not responsible for any loses of flowers/gifts that went missing after being delivered.
- Delivery to Hospital/Nursing home
Flowers will be delivered to Hospital ward reception. Please be aware that couriers are not allowed to take flowers to the patient room there for can be left with nurse/staff on ward reception. Once flowers delivered to the reception we are no longer reliable for actual delivery to the room and or flower damage caused by hospital/nursing home staff, or missing pieces from the order such as teddies, chocolates etc.
- ICU Intensive care unit does not accept flowers and staff is not always aware when patient will be moved to a room, therefor flowers/gifts would get delivered to the ward reception, please be aware that we are not reliable if flowers/gifts haven’t been received by patient after it has been delivered. Once delivered to the hospital its out of our hands to make sure hospital staff have passed on flowers/gifts to the recipient.
- Flowers arrived damaged
If flowers arrived damaged then please contact us on the day of delivery not later! Make sure that you have taken good quality photos of the flower arrangement and send it to us we will then assess the situation and will decide if partial refund or apology flower arrangement needed. Please note, we are not liable for flower damages caused by third party after its delivery, therefore we are unable to cover any loses or damage.
- Pick up
Pick up is not available.
- Cancellation policy
We will refund a full amount paid if you cancel an order the night prior to the delivery date.
If you cancel your order on a day of delivery before flowers have been dispatch with a courier we will refund you 80% of total amount you paid. If flowers have been dispatched with a courier we will refund you only 50% of total amount you paid due to time that has been consumed to prepare your order.
We preserve the right to reject an order for goods, if we are unable to deliver to the provided address or unable to prepare your order due to rare circumstances that may appear on a delivery day such as florist illness etc. We will notify you right away via e-mail/phone and will refund a full amount paid. (Please note it may take up to 24 hours for refund to comeback to your bank account).
Chica Bunches reserves the right to refuse refunds if in the events of but not limited to; complaint notice more than 48 hours from the time of order placement; the flowers/gifts have been damaged after being delivered; a customer decided to cancel an order due to change of mind.
- How many days flowers will last
Most flower arrangements will last between 4 to 6 days. Flowers will last a bit longer if you take an extra care to look after them. The factors such as heat, lack of water in a container, dirty water or cutting of flower stems being skipped may cut flower life in half. Nevertheless if your flowers have been left in a hot room they most likely will die within hours due to dehydration, just as if a dog being left in the locked car on a hot day! We do not carry any responsibility if your flowers die from being left in the heat or if they run out of the water in the container.
- To insure longest life of your flowers make sure that a vase got fresh water DAILY and stems being cut by 2 cm or more if needed every second day. Please note it’s very important to cut stems regularly in order to last longer.
- If flowers arranged in a ceramic container make sure that water level reaching the middle of ceramic container and top it up every 2 days or as needed.
- If flowers arranged in a small hat box, then poor slowly a half of a glass of water in the center of the flower arrangement daily, you might need more water if arrangement is large.
- Alcohol purchase conditions
The maximum volume of alcohol can’t exceed more than 1 bottle per costumer. Alcohol and other gifts cannot be sold individually or separately from the flowers. Alcohol can’t be sold to anyone who is under 18 years old.